Estoy muy contenta por poder mostrar por fin mi primer original!! :)
En realidad no está acabado, pero por lo menos está presentable, y así demuestro que tantos meses de pruebas y esbozos ha merecido la pena.
I am so happy to finally show my first original! :)
Actually it is not finished, but at least it is presentable, and so demonstrate that many months of testing and sketches was worth.
Primero de todo presento mi lugar de trabajo, la mesa del comedor. Es la mesa más grande de la casa, y aún así a veces me falta espacio. Siempre está así de desordenada porque estoy constantemente moviendo papeles.
First of all I present my work place, the dining room table. It is the largest table in the house, and yet sometimes I need space. Always this messy because I'm constantly moving papers.
Once submitted my table, I show my table and my acrylic colors. Whenever I find it hard to start and takes longer than usual to paint the background, this time it took me several days to make the background.
I love taking pictures of the work process. Once I have a background that I like to paint a few shades suitable basis for the figure. From that base and I'll add highlights and shadows. Normally the base color just covering her through all the layers of paint.
What I find hardest is always the color of the meat. Never hit the first, and acrylics darken as it dries, and on top you need adequate light, which I in the dining room I have, it is a light yellow color that changes everything.
After many days of struggling to get a more natural shades, tones found suitable using gouache. Curiously, depending on the technique has more or less easy for a mix of color. What I like is the power of gouache graduate it more easily and the brush glides better.
Después de dos días conseguí pintar unas flores que dan la idea de amapolas, aunque todavía quedan muchos retoques!
How do you like better, with or without poppies?
After two days I got to paint some flowers that give the idea of poppies, although there are still many tweaks!
Another of my problems is the fact of making color proofs in watercolor, instead of technical employment and making blue shadows in the final draft. Never make a real idea of how it will. Luckily I think the original passes the tests.
Como ya he dicho aún no está terminado, le faltan mil cosas: retocar las manos, las flores, los ojos, los labios, el vestido, el fondo, etc
Pero de momento lo dejaré así por un tiempo para no cansarme de él.
Si os fijáis las tonalidades han cambiado por completo al hacer la foto con la luz natural!
This is how it has been finally!
As I said it is not finished yet, lacks thousand things: touch hands, flowers, eyes, lips, dress, background, etc.
But for now I'll leave it for a while and not get tired of it.
If you look the colors have changed completely to take the picture with natural light!
Espero que os haya gustado como ha quedado mi primer original :)
I am very proud of as it is left, especially the eyes and the sweetness that follows. Persephone was very clear that I had to be very beautiful and delicate with a sweet and shiny look.
I hope you enjoyed it as has been my first original :)